BIS Shrapnel undertakes regular forecasting reports on the office, industrial, retail, large format retailing, and hotel sectors across Australia’s major capital cities. Each report contains a thorough analysis of the drivers of demand and supply, as well as 10 year forecasts of the major market variables of demand, supply, rents, yields and values, as well as indicative investment returns.
Within each report, we provide a succinct explanation of the logic supporting our forecasts and discuss the implications for, and appropriate timing of property decisions relevant to market participants. Our forecasting reports are the central component of the forecasting and advisory service we offer clients.
Analysis and Forecasting Service: Annual subscription includes:
- Data & Forecasts: 35 years of historical data plus 10 year forecasts
- Reports: Accompanying the forecasts, our reports detail logic, underlying assumptions, methodologies, alternative scenarios, strategy, opportunities and risks
- Investment Value Pricing Model
- Quarterly ‘Underlying Demand’ analysis
- Market Briefings
- ‘Round Table’ forums
- Access to senior analysts