BIS Oxford Economics is Australia's leading provider of research and forecasting about key industries.
Our off-the-shelf, multi-client reports are provided by subscription and syndication.
Filtering the large amount of data available about industries into a format that is succinct and which clients can put to practical use, is part of what we do.
Most of our industry reports are published annually, with many also adding half-yearly or quarterly updates. Each new edition is based on completely revised forecasts.
How clients use our industry profiles
The key objectives of BIS Oxford Economics' industry studies are to:
- provide the most comprehensive assessment of the market available in Australia
- provide both the short and medium term outlook for the industry, which makes it a most effective tool for strategic planning in both private industry and government
Our industry reports emphasise:
- market sizing
- placing current business activity levels into an historical and future perspective
- distinguishing between the cyclical and structural components of business growth
- monitoring evolving demand and supply trends within the industry
- carefully classifying activity by location, by sector, and by project
- analysing the key drivers of future growth
Our reports provide executives, planners and business developers with an integrated view of prospects in their market, which can be held with relative confidence because of the methodology underpinning the forecasts. It can be used by line managers as a source of detailed forecasts of product demand for specific sectors.
BIS Oxford Economics' reports embody ‘best-practice’ methodology through continuous quality improvement.