Building in Australia, 2013-2028
2013 REPORT TO BE PUBLISHED IN JUNE 2013 – ADVANCE ORDERS RECEIVE THE DECEMBER 2012 UPDATE REPORT
The report provides a respected and independent medium term assessment of the Australian building industry outlook. Building in Australia contains demographic trends and detailed forecasts on the residential (housing, other dwellings), non-residential (commercial, industrial, social and institutional) sectors, and the alterations and additions market, by state.
The report covers key drivers for housing demand, when investor interest will likely show signs of recovery, population trends, the outlook for building material costs, and the non-residential building cycle. We also provide an analysis of the economic including interest rates, inflation and government policy.
Subscribers have access to our team of building and construction senior consultants and analysts throughout the year, to discuss any issues or forecasts contained in the report.
Building in Australia provides:
Building in Australia 2013-2028 also comes with online resources that may be downloaded from our website, including: chapters in PDF format, charts in MS Powerpoint and tables in MS Excel.
Revised 5 year forecasts are published online in December 2013, for online subscribers to download.
Online access may be shared with up to 4 other staff members for greater utilisation of the service.
PH: +61 2 8458 4220
Update Summary – DECEMBER 2012
Excel Database – June 2013
- BIA Data - A&A quarterly forecasts (constant prices).xls (xls, 113kb)
- BIA Data - Dwelling approvals quarterly forecasts.xls (xls, 768kb)
- BIA Data - Dwelling commencements quarterly forecasts.xls (xls, 793kb)
- BIA Data - Dwelling completions quarterly forecasts.xls (xls, 869kb)
- BIA Data - Non-residential forecasts (constant prices).xls (xls, 1358kb)
- BIA Data - Non-residential forecasts (current prices).xls (xls, 1205kb)
- BIA Data - Total Value of Building forecasts (constant prices).xls (xls, 777kb)
- BIA Data - Total Value of Building forecasts (current prices).xls (xls, 718kb)
Report – July 2012
- Report: Building in Australia 2012-2027 (pdf, 3774kb)
- Executive Summary (pdf, 232kb)
- Ch.1 - Introduction (pdf, 271kb)
- Ch.2 - Economic Drivers of Building Activity (pdf, 483kb)
- Ch.3 - Demographic Drivers of Building Activity (pdf, 576kb)
- Ch.4 - Outlook for Residential Building (pdf, 539kb)
- Ch.5 - Outlook for Non-Residential Building (pdf, 1347kb)
- Ch.6 - Building in Australia Forecasts (pdf, 343kb)