Files For Download
- Brochure: Road Construction & Maintenance in Australia 2013 (pdf, 493kb)
- Extract: Road Maintenance in Australia 2012-2027 (pdf, 704kb)
Road Maintenance in Australia 2013-2028
To be published in December
BIS Shrapnel’s annual Road Maintenance in Australia report is the most reliable and comprehensive source of data and forecasts for organisations operating in the road maintenance industry.
Unique historical time series data and forecasts of road maintenance work are provided in the report, along with BIS Shrapnel’s extensive and authoritative written analysis and commentary.
Subscribers receive a hard copy of the report as well as online access which allows the download of all report elements in electronic format, including our detailed database and forecasts in Excel format, charts in PowerPoint format and report sections in PDF format.
Briefings on the state of play and outlook for road maintenance – and implications for client business – can also be provided to subscribers at reduced rates. See the brochure on this page for details.
Road Maintenance in Australia 2013– 2028 breaks activity down, for every state and territory and for total Australia, by:
*Please note all prices include GST.
PH: +61 2 8458 4233
REPORT – 2012
- Full Report: Road Maintenance in Australia 2012-2027 (pdf, 3498kb)
- CH.1 - INTRODUCTION (pdf, 302kb)
- CH.2 - Road Maintenance by Category (pdf, 310kb)
- CH.3 - NEW SOUTH WALES (pdf, 344kb)
- CH.4 - VICTORIA (pdf, 341kb)
- CH.5 - QUEENSLAND (pdf, 352kb)
- CH.6 - SOUTH AUSTRALIA (pdf, 337kb)
- CH.7 - WESTERN AUSTRALIA (pdf, 338kb)
- CH.8 - TASMANIA (pdf, 334kb)
- CH.9 - NORTHERN TERRITORY (pdf, 333kb)
- CH.10 - ACT (pdf, 344kb)
Excel Database – 2012
- Executive Summary (xls, 156kb)
- Ch.1 - Introduction (xls, 42kb)
- Ch.3 - New South Wales (xls, 142kb)
- Ch.4 - Victoria (xls, 139kb)
- Ch.5 - Queensland (xls, 135kb)
- Ch.6 - South Australia (xls, 127kb)
- Ch.7 - Western Australia (xls, 127kb)
- Ch.8 - Tasmania (xls, 134kb)
- Ch.9 - Northern Territory (xls, 136kb)
- Ch.10 - ACT (xls, 126kb)