B. Ec (Hons)
Adrian Hart is a Senior Economist with BIS Shrapnel and manages the company's Infrastructure and Mining division, which undertakes an extensive range of forecasting and research work. Adrian is responsible for producing numerous major annual reports, including:
- Engineering Construction in Australia - which analyses and forecasts the prospects for 12 sub-sectors of infrastructure construction, by state,
- Mining in Australia - which analyses and forecasts the prospects for mine development, production and operations by commodity,
- Mining and Heavy Industry Construction in Australia,
- Road Construction in Australia,
- Road Maintenance in Australia, and
- Maintenance in Australia.
He also develops and maintains demand forecasting models for organisations with links to the construction and maintenance sectors as well as presenting BIS Shrapnel's infrastructure and mining outlook to senior management of major companies and industry forums.
Email or Ph: +61 2 8458 4233